Hi Everyone! Welcome back to a new school year! This first week we are going over the art room rules and grades 3-5 are creating thier sketchbooks. Grades 1 and 2 will go over rules and routines and will have a small collaborative project to work on. Here are the rules they are the same at BMS and WES:
1. Respect each other and all adults present in the room
2. Use all supplies, materials, and tools in a safe and appropriate way as demonstrated
3. Come prepared to work: sit in assigned seats and work on assigned tasks
4. Clean up after yourslef (the maid is on vacation)
5. Be creative and use your imagination
Students who are having issues following the rules or are justhaving a bad day will have a note sent home to parents about what was happening in class. Parents should sign and date this note and have their child return it the next day to Mrs. Erb.